The fashion industry is poised to use the COVID-19 disruption as the catalyst for an industry-wide overhaul. There appears to be no desire to continue perpetuating the status quo. From Amazon’s collaboration with Vogue and the CFDA, to André Leon Talley’s tell-all, to Vogue Business’ declaration of the end of fashion shows as we know them, it is no longer business as usual. Enjoy my top 8 articles of the week.
- New York Times Fashion Amazon to the Rescue of the Fashion World!
- Washington Post Kenneth Cole wants to fight mental health stigma — and he’s enlisted Kendall Jenner and a host of experts to help
- Essence André Leon Talley Is Done Sitting At The Table
- Vogue Pyer Moss Announces Plans for a Drive-In New York Fashion Week Event
- Elle CGI Models And Zoom Campaigns: How Designers Are Getting Creative In Quarantine
- Vogue Business The fashion show, as we know it, is over
- The Fashion Law Richemont-Owned Chloé Signs Fashion Petition, as Industry Giants Steer Clear of a “Less is More” Model
- WWD After the cancellation of the Met Gala, Zadrian Smith saw his busy 2020 work schedule evaporate. What now?
Research is formalized curiosity. It is poking and prying with a purpose.Zora neale hurston